2. Quick Start Guide
Peachtree Integration is Store Manager addon, which means, that it is a part of Store Manager (it is already built-in the software) and should be registered with a separate license key. So in order to use the addon you have to install and register Store Manager and set up all required settings first.
In order to start using Peachtree Integration you have to go through the following steps:
1. Order Store Manager Application
2. Install Store Manager on your PC or laptop and register using Store Manager license key
Check our License Agreement for detailsRelated KnowledgeBase articles:
- How can I update my Store Manager? How can I download the latest version of Store Manager?
- Registration problems. I'm unable to register Store Manager application, what's wrong?
- What is primary license, additional license and trial license?
3. Launch Store Manager and set up connection to your store database (F12). Set up FTP connection settings to be able to upload images.
5. Order and Register Peachtree Integration addon/plug-in using Peachtree Integration License key (F12 -> Plug-ins tab)
Related KnowledgeBase articles: - How can I register addons / plugins? Add-ons / plug-ins registration.
6. Set up required settings
- Export Products to Peachtree accounting
- Export Customers to Peachtree accounting
- Export Orders to Peachtree accounting
- Import Products from Peachtree accounting
7. Check your products on Sage Peachtree.