2.2. Export Products to Peachtree accounting
In order to Export products to Sage Peachtree follow several steps of the wizard:
1. Select Export Products to Peachtree Accounting option and click Next to proceed.
2. Export Preview allows you to filter your data by any parameter. Note that all Products listed here will be exported to Peachtree. You can use native greed filters (click on column headings)
and sorting in order to filter or rearrange products. Filters will affect the result of export.
3. The next step allows you to connect to your Peachtree database.
If Peachtree is not running at the moment it will start after you click Login button. Please, note that you may need to allow access from Peachtree integration plug-in to Sage Peachtree.
Please, check if Peachtree asks any confirmation (it will pop up automatically if it's needed) and proceed.
4. Map Products step allows you to map products from your Store to appropriate items from Peachtree either automatically or manually.
- In order to refresh/get item list from Peachtree, use "Fill Items List" button.
- In order to map the same products automatically, use "Auto Fill" button.
- "Clear mapping" button allows you to clear mapping for selected items.
- In order to show items description, enable corresponding check-box.
In order to map products manually, simply click on any store product field and select one from the drop-down.
Please, note that Peachtree Accounting has a character number limitation for Product Description. It is limitation by Sage Peachtree and due to that fact if product description
at your Store is extensive it may appear shorter at Peachtree Accounting.
Attention! Export process will start, when you press "Next" Button! Proceed only when all options are set correctly, otherwise press "Back" Button and check everything once more!
6. On the last step you can see detailed export log - the list of created/modified items, exported product list and errors if there're any.
7. After that you can check the result in Peachtree Accounting.